Tuesday, April 6, 2010

New Calling


I was recently called as the 1st counselor in the Primary Presidency.
I thought I would share my thoughts as I contemplated
P R I M A R Y!
First ...."I know very little about Primary." "Really me..isn't there someone else?" "There are lots of other women with more knowledge and experience."
Second ... WOW! This should be interesting. My experience seemed little, however when you consider that I was in the Primary for 10 years and served in nursery for 1 year and pianist for 1 year...oh how the years added up.
Third... I am excited to get to know the children...to utilize the information and ideas I gained from the wonderful and inspired Primary teachers I had growing up. I look forward to sharing my testimony of the gospel with the children and likewise eager to learn from theirs.

1 comment:

ty.haley.t-dog.p.babyg said...

cool...you are a good woman! ok so i didn't even know you had another babe! adorable! we are going to be having our 3rd in october and can't wait! we so need to get together, my boys would love it and we need to do some catching up so call me and we will make a date.

 Shoshone Falls Light Show May 20, 2021 We had a great evening with the Millers. We ate at Tomates Italian Grill in Twin Falls. They did n...