Monday, February 14, 2011

It's a Boy!!! It's a Boy!!! It's a Boy!!! It's a Boy!!! It's a Boy!!!









We couldn't be more excited about another boy. The ultrasound was amazing. The little man twisting and turning...moving legs and arms. The detail of each part of its little body. So little and yet so perfect. We are excited for July 1st...the expected time of arrival of our new little man.

Brock and I picked up some BLUE balloons to take home to the kids. They were overjoyed. It wasn't until Isaac started to tease Brynn that her prediction was wrong and that she was going to be the only girl that she started to pout. However it didn't last long. I just told Brynn that it only meant that her and I would have to do lots of fun girl things together.

It feels like only a short time ago that I was being sealed to Brock for time and all eternity...then Isaac came a few years later. Now look at us....4 kids. The thought is crazy! However I cannot think of anything else that I would rather do with my time, or anywhere else in life I would rather be then right here!

1 comment:

Josh, Lundyn, Quincy and Brylee Stuart said...

I'm SO excited for you! Your family is adorable. We miss seeing you guys! We've got to get together SOON. I know...that's what we always say!

 Shoshone Falls Light Show May 20, 2021 We had a great evening with the Millers. We ate at Tomates Italian Grill in Twin Falls. They did n...