Sunday, February 14, 2010

Valentine's Day

Just another day...with a little more love.
The day started out hectic getting ready for church...
Dallin of course got hungry so off to the mothers lounge I went. When I returned back to sit with the family kids were fighting and anxious to go to class. It was ward conference so 1.5 hours later they got their wish. I was all excited to sit with Brock after taking the kids to their Primary classes...oh wait he is in Young Mens and went with the youth. So I sat alone without my Valentine.
After church we gave the kids a little Valentine gift. Isaac scored a Ghostbuster shirt and Brynn a new dress (you can never have to many)!
We enjoyed a fun afternoon of coloring and playing games. Brock took the kids to pick up the limo. After a candle lite dinner lasagna, strawberry daiquiris and heart Jello Jigglers, Brock rushed out the door to drive some lucky couples on a romantic date in the limo. This left me alone again....to clean up dinner, pick up the house and get the kids to bed. Happy Valentine's Day!
Although I did not spend much time with Brock...it was a great day. We all went out of our way to express our love and appreciation for each other and that made today a great day!

No comments:

 Shoshone Falls Light Show May 20, 2021 We had a great evening with the Millers. We ate at Tomates Italian Grill in Twin Falls. They did n...