Monday, November 8, 2010

October Fun

With October comes fall, and my most favorite things. I love the colors, the smells and the cooler temperatures. I love to spend time in the kitchen baking.
We had a fun and busy October. The month started out with my baby turning 1. I can hardly believe it. The past year has gone by soooo fast, and he is getting so big.
We can't forget Bronco Football. GO BSU! I love to dress the kids up in the BSU shirts sent to us by grandma and grandpa Huffaker!
We spent a fun weekend in Boise. Brock had lunch with one of his Brazilian companions that recently moved to the USA. I enjoyed lunch with the girls. We all went to Toy Story 3. The kids enjoyed playing with cousins and "swimming" in the hot tub. Oh, and how could I forget. I got to go on a date!! Brock and I went to the temple and ate at Tucanos, a Brazilian Grill. Grilled Pineapple yum yum.
My mom sent me home with a very large box of grapes from her garden....and her juicer. So for the first time I juiced grapes...and I juiced and I juiced. There was a lot. I made some jelly and bottled the rest. It is delicious.
We spent an afternoon with friends exploring our way through a local corn maze. The twists and turns and dead ends kept the kids entertained as we made our way to the exit.
Costumes are always fun to create. Brynn was a pirate princess and Isaac was Captain Hook. Dallin was Batman minus the mask! The kids had fun at the trunk or treat, and trick-or-treating in the neighborhoods. Brynn was a joy, exclaiming to all "thank you and Happy Halloween!"


BSU fans!


The corn maze.



Cute Little Dallin Man.



Brynn and Suri. Just chillin after an exhausting corn maze experience!



We have really enjoyed the mild weather and took advantage of it often!



2010 Jack-O-Lanterns




Isaac as Captain Hook

Brynn as a Pirate Princess

Isaac, Sydney, Brynn and Hope



Isaac Dallin and Brynn



Happy Halloween!





































3 comments:

cre8ivesky said...

What fun- you have some great pics! And I did a double take over your dark hair- what a fun change, it looks great!! Youyr kids costumes are terrific! :)

Josh, Lundyn, Quincy and Brylee Stuart said...

Such a cute family picture! Love, love, love your hair! I can't believe how fast your kiddos are growing! Love the costumes. Hope everything is going great for you guys!

nest said...

Laci I am so glad you commented I think about you here and there when we are dressing up. We should really get together sometime. I lost your blog but after you commented was able to search it and found it so now it is in my blog list and I can see what is going on in your life.

 Shoshone Falls Light Show May 20, 2021 We had a great evening with the Millers. We ate at Tomates Italian Grill in Twin Falls. They did n...