Friday, October 8, 2010

8 Years

HaPpY Anniversary!
September 28th

It is hard to believe that it has been 8 years since we were married. It amazes me how time flies...now after a house, 2 degrees, 3 kids and a funeral home here we are. I am thankful for my eternal companion. Brock you are amazing. I couldn't ask for a better partner or father to my children. WE are very blessed.



If you want something to last forever, you treat it differently. … It becomes special because you have made it so.


President Gordon B. Hinckley has called eternal marriage a wonderful thing, and a “gift, precious beyond all others”


An eternal marriage is eternal. Eternal implies continuing growth and improvement.



Eternal marriage cannot be achieved without a commitment to make it work.



I love Purple Roses!








1 comment:

cre8ivesky said...

Wow it really is hard to believe it's been as long as it has! I so clearly remember when you guys got engaged and your reception, etc- wow, time flies! Congratulations to you both!!

 Shoshone Falls Light Show May 20, 2021 We had a great evening with the Millers. We ate at Tomates Italian Grill in Twin Falls. They did n...