Friday, October 8, 2010

Back to School

Isaac started kindergarten this year. He was so exctied. I have to admit I was a little reluctant. I have been struggling with the fact that other people will be influencing my little man other than us. The idea scares me to death. I just pray that we have given him the knowledge to make correct choices. We love him and are so excited for him to have this opportunity to learn and grow. This year Pocatello School District decided implement all day Kindergarten. Isaac has done very well although he does comment that "it is a long day."
Isaac all ready for the 1st day of school!


THE backpack.. no other would due!



Washington Elementary


Brock takes Isaac to school on his way to work. The bus comes at 7:14am and school doesn't start until 7:55. This allow for some extra zzzzz's. However Isaac rides the bus home from school. I was glad to see that he made it on the right bus and returned safely home from his first day of school.




Brynn started Preschool this year!! She was overjoyed to go to "Isaac's school." Ms. Kris is amazing and Brynn adapted very quickly. She has made great friends and loves to paint. She especially likes Josie and Suri and the opportunity to ride in their cars. I love carpools!


All tuckered out after school.


I must admit the routine of school has been good for our family. Early to bed and early to rise. The kids are doing great in school. I look forward to the daily report of: what was for snack/lunch, who got in the most trouble and if they got to play on the playground. Dallin and I enjoy 2.5 hours 2 times a week together, just the two of us. We sometimes nap, or hit the coupon sales for the week. We also just hang out on the floor and play. He is a true joy, and I cherish this time with him.


No comments:

 Shoshone Falls Light Show May 20, 2021 We had a great evening with the Millers. We ate at Tomates Italian Grill in Twin Falls. They did n...